Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Proof that life goes on...

 Even after this devastating tragedy, our life has gone on. It's certainly not the same, but for ourselves and our other kids it is important that we try to reclaim some joy in living. I have reached the point in my grief where I wake up and feel almost normal, only to be hit with a sick feeling in my stomach, remembering what (who) I have lost. But by then there are usually two beautiful little girls climbing on my bed and asking for breakfast so there's no time to cry. Here are some of the fun things we've been doing to keep life going for our family.

I want to thank my friend, Chrissy, for doing pumpkin decorating with the kids, because I wouldn't have felt like doing it. Also, my friend Angie, who brought her kids to ZOOBOO to spend time with us, even though we were pretty down that day.


My husband goes back to work this week. I don't have any idea how he will be able to do that. At least at home I can cry. I also have a very dear friend coming to stay with me so that will ease the pain of this week for me. Please keep my husband in your thoughts and prayers in a special way.

"...I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10 NAB

No comments:

Post a Comment